- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- CHIMICHURRI SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk water, salt, honey and zests until salt is dissolved. Add chicken, making sure it’s submerged. Refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- Pulse sauce ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce for serving.
- Remove chicken; rinse and pat dry. Brush chicken with remaining sauce. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 165°, 4-6 minutes on each side. Serve with reserved sauce.
1 chicken breast half with 2 tablespoons sauce: 427 calories, 31g fat (5g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein.